Splitting timesheets allows Australian businesses that are using awards, enterprise agreements and other unique pay rates for staff, to apply a different pay rate during a shift. .
This feature allows you to:
- Apply a different rate during a shift per employee. This could include award rates, supervisor rates, overtime and more
- Export or PUSH timesheets with different pay rates into your payroll software
Splitting a Timesheet
- Navigate to ‘Payroll / Accounts’ – ‘Timesheets”
- Find a timesheet by using the filters and CLICK ‘Search’
- In the ‘Start-Finish’ column, CLICK on the ‘Scissor’ icon
- Select the hour to start the split shift e.g. 5pm, select the new staff pay rate (and client rate if applicable) and then CLICK the ‘TICK’ button
- You can go back and edit and update at anytime prior to sending to your payroll software
Watch the below training video to see how to spilt shifts in Staffbooks.